Wednesday, April 25, 2012

DT Card for Challenge at Ruby's Rainbow ..

and this week it's Pink and Brown....my favourite combination at the moment! I do admire all my friends who seem to make so many cards during the week.I have to confess that by the time evening comes I usually only have the energy to float through blogland. However I do plan and design them at all hours of the day...and night...it's amazing how many cards I make in my sleep!


The lace is from my Mum's stash...I am off on another visit in a few weeks time and hope to bring somemore back in my case. I now fly with another airline purely for the extra luggage space!
Do pop over to Ruby's Rainbow Challenge...the Design Team always come up with some wonderful creations.
Card Supplies: Card, paper,Lace - all from stash. Stamp - LOTV Best Friends. Image coloured with Pro Markers. Corners using Sissix die and BigShot. Bling - Papercellar. Candi - Craftwork Cards.

Don't forget to enter my candy...I will post International.
Have a great week,
Hugs,
Sandra x

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Sandra. such a lovely image and i love how you have done those corners great job
    hugs Shaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandra, this is gorgeous, adorable image and love the colour combo...Thank you for your get well wishes for Katie.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hun, i admire your colouring so much!
    this is very lovely!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card Sandra, I love the image! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! Love how you have done your fancy corners on the diecut...great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! Love the soft, pretty colours.

    Hugs, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a fab card Sandra nad just love the colours. Fab image
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful creation Sandra What a Fantastic card. Fabulous colours a lovely design and gorgeous main image . Well done hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete