Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Another Challenge...

at Ruby's Rainbow Challenge...and this week it's my turn to host the challenge.
I have chosen Black, white and one other colour.



It was the last Card Class with my lovely girls this week and they had asked for a Man's Card...so I combined the two.

It is getting very hot already and it will soon be too hot really for crafting but I usually manage a few for my blog and Birthdays etc...sorry for all my friends in the UK who have their heating on!!!



Card Supplies:
Card, paper and embellishments from my stash.
Stamp by Michael Powell DoCrafts coloured using ProMarkers.
Momento ink pad.
Craft works candi and sentiment.
Nesties and XCut dies using myBigShot.


Thank you for all your comments, keep them coming they always encourage me!!!

Have a wonderful week,
Hugs,
Sandra
xxx

8 comments:

  1. Love this! So nice an summery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous card I love that image

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic, sweetie!

    i love the maritime look and the colour-combo is so wonderful!

    a summer-fun-card at it's best!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card sandra and love the image and the colours. All goes so beautifully well
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely...fabulous embellishing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card Sandra and a great challenge too thank you
    hugs Shaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Sandra, I just love the image you have used! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that little sea horse, super colour too!
    (lyn)

    ReplyDelete